Learn all the ins and outs of buying a home. It is the biggest purchase you will make in your life.
English courses offered monthly. Spanish courses available as needed.
May 17th & 19th | 6PM – 10PM
213 S 1st Street, Norfolk, NE
Class Discussion Topics
- Preparing for Homeownership – Pros and Cons
- Budgeting and Credit Management
- Obtaining a Mortgage Loan
- Down Payment Assistance
- Shopping for the Right Home, Negotiations, and Inspections
- Closing the Sale, Title Insurance, and Closing Costs
- Insurance, Maintenance, and Safety
An online course is also available. However, if you are using NeighborWorks Northeast Nebraska Down Payment Assistance, the face-to-face class is required.
Online class available through eHome America. Coupon Code: NWNEN14
Need some tips on budgeting and credit? Join us for quick 30-45 minute sessions to gain more financial freedom.
To be Determined